From NAMA Database
There are security restrictions on this page
This page contains up-to-date statistics of all NAMAs included in the database.
Distribution of NAMAs
Level of implementation
Type of action
NAMAs in the database are classified according to the following:
- Strategy/Policy - a long term comprehensive plan of measures and actions designed to achieve a mitigation objective. It contains many types of activities with various degrees of impact. Examples include:
- 20% Renewable Energy target backed by a market and regulatory strategy to break barriers in RE development.
- Master plan to improve transit management.
- Strategy/Policy - a government led policy or program that has been or is intended to be embodied in legislation. Examples include:
- Feed-in tariff
- Emissions trading scheme
- Building code
- Project – a localized capital investment in either infrastructure or machinery. Examples include:
- Building a concentrated solar power plant
- Building a bus rapid transit system
- Deployment of energy efficient industrial motors