The NAMA database uses Semantic Media Wiki (SMW) as the backbone of the database. SMW allows writing custom queries. The results are available in a variety of formats. You can even download your search results in CSV format and explore the data in a spreadsheet programme.
1. Read the official SMW documentation to understand how to write queries.
2. See the listing of available properties in the NAMA Database.
3. See how an example query is written.
4. Use the semantic search page to obtain your query results or write queries on your own page and save them for later.
You can also just browse the database according to some predetermined filters, without writing any queries.
- Browse the data in this database.
If you have further questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.